Register now for AP242 Day, 20th October 2022 - in Munich at BMW Group IT Center
AFNeT and prostep ivip cordially invite you to join us at the STEP AP242 Day on 20th of October 2022 in Munich at BMW Group IT Center
Learn how to support the use of ISO 10303-242 and STEP standard series for an end to end 3D MBD and PLM metadata exchange to reduce collaboration cost and lead time. Explore the roadmap of the OEMs, suppliers and IT vendors within your industrial landscape.
The event is targeting Automotive, Aerospace and Defense users (OEMs and suppliers) as well as PLM editors and integrators including senior management, methods, tools, and information system departments, experts and newcomers.
The registration Link is online, and we are looking forward to seeing you at this event in Munich!
Participation is free of charge.
Event Location :
BMW Group IT Zentrum
Bremer Straße 6
Bremer Straße 6
- 09h00 : Registration
- 10h00 : Welcome – prostep ivip / AFNeT
- 10h10 : Keynote BMW AP242 in Joint Ventures – Dr. Franck Ramska, BMW
- 10h50 : MBX-IF Umbrella presentation – Phil Rosche, ACCR LLC
- 11h05 : Industrial Use Cases (Airbus) – Bernd Feldvoss, Airbus
- 11h25 : Coffee Break
- 11h45 : Vendor Updates – Elysium, T-Systems, Core Technology, Threedy
- 12h45 : Lunch Break
- 14h05 : Vendor Updates – Prostep AG, Siemens PLM, Datakit, Dassault
- 15h05 : Industrial Use Cases (The Boeing Company) – Kenneth Swope, The Boeing Company
- 15h25 : Status AP 242 Ed.3 & Ed.4 – Dr. Max Ungerer, PROSTEP AG
- 15h45 : Coffee Break
- 16h00 : MBX-IF Updates
- 16h00 : CAx-IF – Jochen Boy, PROSTEP AG & Phil Rosche, ACCR LLC
- 16h10 : PDM-IF – Guillaume Hirel, T-Systems & Frédéric Darré, Airbus
- 16h15 : EWIS-IF – Lothar Klein, LK Soft
- 16h25 : Closing – prostep ivip / AFNeT
- 17h00 : Tentative End